Christmas festivities are amazing. They are a great time to share some love and give a lot of gifts to friends and family. The festivities are so close to the down of the New Year that the Christmas greetings and the New Year’s wishes are linked. The person you are sending a card to may not know just what you are wishing for them and you may not have the words to express the joy and love of the season.
This can be frustrating especially because you are expected to have something unique to say to the many friends and family you will be sharing the cards with. Here are some New Year wishes and Christmas greetings you could send out. These will surely melt the hearts of your loved ones and leave them feeling loved and appreciated.
– May the joy of the season bring your way a lot of happiness, love and peace. And of course lots of presents too!
– I hope you are feeling warm today because we have sent tons of love your way. Have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year 2016!
– If a fat old man comes to your room at night and puts you in a sack, do not even bother screaming. I asked Santa for you this Christmas.
– May candles, cakes and Christmas songs and all the joy and love for the festivities feel your home this season.
– My New Year’s greetings 2016 are that in the new year you may find all that you have been seeking and that all the love and the joy of those you treasure may be drawn to you.
– May God bless your home with lots of happiness, joy, laughter, love and hope both in these festivities and in the new year.
– Do you know what I got for Christmas this year? Backache from decorating the house with the Christmas lights, stress from choosing what to get all my friends and family as gifts for Christmas and 20 pounds from eating all the yummy Christmas food. However, I go t to have a lovely time and great feelings of love from spend time with great friends and family like you :D! Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
– The one thing is totally love during Christmas is the holiday excuse of eating everything. I know I will regret it in the next year but it is the holidays! May God’s blessings and love be with you and your family this festive season! Merry Christmas.
– Christmas is such a hectic time. That is why I am glad I have friends and family like you to help me out. I just cannot wait to do many of the holiday things with you. All the cooking dancing and gift warping! Merry Christmas
It is not very difficult to come up with the Christmas greetings 2015 and the New Year’s greetings 2016. All you have to do is be honest, add a little bit of fun and humor and you have a great message to send out to loved ones. It is after all the happiest time of the year! Let those around you know you appreciate them and spread the Christmas cheer.